[dropcap style=”font-size:100px; color:#992211;”]D[/dropcap]o you like loud and heavy music? Do you have a ‘unique’ vision that worries people and gives others a concerning chuckle?
Well Trebuchet Magazine, Bloodstock Festival and Cosa Nostra Pr are giving away two tickets (weekend camping tickets) to Bloodstock festival and all you have to do is draw us a picture of something Bloodstock related.
Unmissable at Bloodstock 2013
Slayer – Lamb Of God – King Diamond – Anthrax – Accept – Avantasia – Amorphis – Dark Funeral – Devildriver – Sabaton – Voivod – Municipal Waste – Exodus – Firewind – Fozzy – Kataklysm – Whitechapel – Ex Deo – Hell Belphegor – Dying Fetus – 3 Inches Of Blood – Death Angel – Beholder – Gama Bomb
Bloodstock Open Air (B-O-A) is the UK’s biggest independent METAL festival. Held at the picturesque location of Walton on Trent in Derbyshire, B-O-A has won the hearts and minds of fans of heavy ROCK AND METAL by consistently showcasing the strongest metal line up on UK soil.
You can expect some 15,000 metal heads descending on Derbyshire in August 2013 for 4 days of unadulterated full on Heavy Metal!!!
BLOODSTOCK boasts over 100 international rock and metal acts across four stages, as well as other attractions including a huge international metal market,Late night entertainment in the Sophie Lancaster Tent, fairground rides, ‘The Bloodstock Arms’ festival bar serving real ale, full weekend camping and one of the best atmospheres the festival scene has to offer. Add to this a signing tent where you can meet your favourite bands, and for those of you who need those extra creature comforts – an extra special VIP experience in the Serpents Lair camping and hospitality backstage bar, which offers 80+ different real ales, this really is an unmissable date in the headbangers calendar. Metal brethren at your marks!
BY THE FANS FOR THE FANS
August 8 – 11th 2013
- Competition is open to UK residents only.
- Competition closes 1st of July.
- Winner notified July 8th.
- Festival Runs on 8-11 August 2013.
- Winner must make own travel, food and beverage arrangements.
- No logos in the drawings will be considered because it’s illegal and all that sort of thing that Lars Ulrich would get in a snit about.
- Original work only. Kilted Unicorns wailing on pointy guitars are ace too (Image by Dan Booth).
- By entering into the competition entrants must accept the Full Terms and Conditions below.
[button link=”https://www.facebook.com/pages/Trebuchet-Magazine/152522678116093″ type=”big” newwindow=”yes”] Competition Now Closed – See the entries here[/button]
Terms and Conditions.
1. The promoter is Trebuchet
2. Employees of Trebuchet Magazine or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Closing date for entry will be 1st July. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows:
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter].
12. The winner will be notified by email and mobile phone within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, entry and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing via email or telephone.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This competition adheres to facebook’s page rules: https://www.facebook.com/page_guidelines.php
22. The competition is open to UK residents only.
The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance. – Aristotle